Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Word From Your National Leadership Board

The AHDI Board of Directors would like to wish each of our members Happy New Year!

As we approach a new year, many of us take time to reflect on the past year, our accomplishments and also some of the things we need to improve. Some set some goals and priorities for the next year. This year, as I took time to do this, I decided to set those priorities in categories and give those priorities some tentative completion dates. I found an app for my iPad to help me organize these into personal and professional categories and am hopeful this will aid in my success of carrying out those goals. I have categories for household projects, trips my husband and I wish to take in our motorhome, family goals, and personal goals. Professionally, I have two main goals I am working toward: (1) obtaining my CMT credential and (2) progressing to the next transcription level within my company. So what goals have you set?

As a Board, we have spent the last couple of months focusing not only on the here and now but also on setting priorities for 2013 so that we position our Association to be more successful in representing each of our members. Despite the holiday, December was a busy month and these are some of the things we worked on to position us for the year ahead. Read more.

No comments: