AHDI is looking for candidates to fill independent contractor positions in a limited part-time capacity, focused on mission-critical program development areas such as credentialing, workforce development, and professional practices.
Potential project areas include:
- Occupational skills assessment tool for MTs transitioning into new roles in healthcare documentation
- Professional practices knowledge bank
- Level 2 healthcare documentation content development for various products
- Special writing projects to articulate the value of healthcare documentation specialists in a position paper and multi-level marketing campaign
Interested candidates should have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in healthcare documentation, with broad-based multi-specialty acute care expertise
- Current CMT or RMT credential
- Working knowledge of the AHDI Book of Style, 3rd Edition
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines and to prepare accurate and complete written materials
We would be particularly interested to hear from MTs who have transitioned into new roles working with the EHR/EMR and individuals with experience as a healthcare documentation educator or educational program director with advanced clinical content understanding as well as item-writing experience, strong communication and editing skills, and an understanding/experience with industry technologies.
Statements of interest, resumes/CVs, and compensation requirements may be emailed to email@example.com.