Highlights in this edition
- Detailed, comprehensive content explanations and rationale for standards and style
- Style application examples taken from a clinical medicine context
- A complete chapter dedicated to medical record types and formats, including turn-around times (TATs)
- A complete chapter dedicated to medical record privacy, security, and integrity
- A complete chapter dedicated to amending and modifying the patient record
- Trend Notes that alert the reader to the current and/or potential impact of emerging technologies on a particular standard of style
- An entire section of chapters addressing trends and drivers in the industry
- Medical specialty chapters with organized standards, including new classification systems
- Cross-referencing throughout the text to redirect users to related information and standards
For the month of August, we are going back to basics and offering all membership levels a discount on this crucial reference guide. All full membership categories receive just over a 20% discount from the normal price. Associate level members will receive standard member pricing.
Normal Price: $50 Eligible Members/$70 List Price
Sale Price: $45.00 eligible members/$50 Associate & Associate Student members/$70 list
Bulk Discounts: Are available for orders over 50. Please contact Kelly Kappmeier for estimates.
Purchase Orders: Must be faxed into the AHDI offices at 209-527-9633.