Presenters: Liz Harmeson, CMT, RHIA; Regina Buchwald
Date/Time: June 10, 2015; 1-2 p.m. Pacific (4-5 p.m. Eastern)
CE Credit: 1 MTT
Join us for an overview of speech recognition editing and navigation, in which we will explore tips and techniques for managing and increasing individual editor production. By design, documentation specialists' takeaways will include being able to combine their own expertise with the strategies outlined to increase their production and motivation.
Quality Assurance (QA) feedback is a critical component of expanding an editor's knowledge base, so the nature of QA feedback and its effect on production will be discussed as well. Work smarter, not harder, by employing these simple techniques.
- Review best practices to increase editing production/income.
- Review basic editing shortcuts to maximize production.
- Understand the behavioral implications that can directly affect editing productivity.
- To understand and manage the role of QA feedback on production.
Even if you can’t attend the live webinar, registering will enable you to automatically receive a link to the recorded webinar 24 hours after the live presentation ends.
More webinars open for registration:
- The Ins and Outs of Applying for a Work-at-Home Job – June 24
- Brain Health Matters presented by AARP Research – July 8
- Online Testing for an MTSO – July 9
- Compensation Best Practices Toolkit – October 8
- Beyond Transcription—Blazing New Trails – November 9