Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

President’s Address—It Takes a Village

I can’t believe it has already been four weeks since I touched down in Las Vegas for our Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference at the M Resort. It was wonderful to spend time with my AHDI friends and colleagues, meeting new people, catching up with folks I haven’t seen in awhile, and learning from the experiences and expertise of others. For those of you who were unable to join us, I have recorded the presentation I gave at the annual business meeting so I could share with you what many of our members have been working on in the past year as part of our committees, work groups, task forces, and alliances. Please take a few minutes to watch my presentation and see who the real movers and shakers are at AHDI. The beauty of our association is in putting our hearts and minds together to further our mission, and we made great progress in the past year. Thank you to our staff and all of the volunteers at AHDI who make up our village. Your efforts have showcased the versatility and value of our workforce, increased the vitality of our membership, and turned up the volume of our voice in the healthcare industry. I couldn’t be prouder or more honored to have been on this journey with you, and I am excited to see where the future takes us. View 2014 State of the Association message (Windows Media .wmv, 24mb).

No comments: