This year’s program at the Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference, July 23-26, is sure to create sparks and dialog on hot issues in healthcare documentation. Don’t delay in registering for this annual event that will fuel your mind, energize your spirit, and propel your career to new heights.
Deadlines are fast approaching. Don’t delay in completing these action items:
Designed by AHDI member volunteers especially with you in mind, the conference schedule includes the more than 30 credit-worthy sessions, which are listed below. Build your personal timetable with our interactive schedule planner.
- Equivocal Death: Victor or Victim?
- Burn Survivors: Healing the Emotional Scars
- Robotic Surgery in Gynecology
- Medical Innovation and Documentation—A Case Study
- A Second Look: Fabrication of Custom Ophthalmic Prosthetics
- Updates and Audits in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- The Linx Reflux Management System
- Trends in Burn Wound Care
Medical Transcription Tools
- Conan the Grammarian and Spell-Binding Comma Sense, with Dr. Richard Lederer
- QA Summit: Clinician-Created Documentation—The Reinstitution of the QA Program
- Speed Reading Workshop
- Mind Mapping and Memory Improvement Techniques
- Shoring Up the Printer/Copier HIPAA Hazard
- What All MTSOs & ICs Should Know About HIPAA
- How HDSs’ Role Can Stay Relevant in the EHR
- Understanding the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Documentation Errors and Risks
- Information Governance in a Post-EHR Era
- HealtHIE Nevada: A Study in Privately Funded Health Information Exchange
- Focusing on the Top Five: Discovering and Deploying Your Strengths
- Turning Giant Projects into Bite Sized Tasks
- Improving Your Odds of Winning in the Healthcare Documentation Game
- Chasing Your New Career Dreams
- Evolution of the TeleScribe: A Natural Fit
- Successful Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Touchstones: A Structure for Better Communication, Compassion, and Care
- Freeland Writing Workshop
- HDS to Scribe: Using Your Skills to Keep Doing What You Love!
Technology and the Workplace
- Tech Talk With The IT Magician
- Encryption For Dummies (And Smart People, Too!)
- Your "Hitchhiker’s Guide" to Medicine’s "Tower of Babel"
- Integrative Medicine Approaches for a Healthier You
- Standing and Active Workstations: Novelty or Disruptive Technology?
Download the full conference brochure for complete session descriptions, speaker biographies, and conference information. Hotel reservations must be made by June 30 to secure the discounted group rate of $125/night at The M Resort.