Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference
July 23-26, 2014
The M Resort ♦ Las Vegas, NV
Hotel reservation deadline is June 30
At AHDI's Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference, July 23-26, you will find engaging, credit-worthy continuing education that is content-rich and focused on current issues facing the profession today. Today, we're highlighting sessions focused on career advancement and workforce development that will provide you with concrete strategies you can use immediately following the conference.
- How HDSs' Role Can Stay Relevant in the EHR (read more)
- Focusing on the Top Five: Discovering and Deploying Your Strengths (read more)
- Improving Your Odds at Winning the Healthcare Documentation Game (read more)
- Speed Reading Workshop (read more)
- Evolution of the TeleScribe: A Natural Fit (read more)
- Freelance Writing Workshop (read more)
- Chasing Your New Career Dreams (read more)
- HDS to Scribe: Using Your Skills to Keep Doing What You Love (read more)
Download the full conference brochure for complete session descriptions, speaker biographies, and conference information.
Start planning your trip by visiting the website to choose your educational experiences, book your hotel room by June 30, and register to secure your place. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!