At AHDI’s Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference, July 23-26, you will find engaging, credit-worthy continuing education that is content-rich and focused on current issues facing the profession today. Register by April 30 to save $50!
Think of attending AHDI's Conference as your own mini sabbatical—carving out me time to nurture your mind, explore what's changed, and learn what lies ahead. A place where great minds think alike, uniting you with fellow healthcare documentation specialists who share your commitment to excellence in documenting patient care.
Be inspired with excellent keynote presentations by:
Ronald M. Wyatt, MD, MHA
Director, Division of Healthcare Improvement
The Joint Commission
Zubin Damania, MD (AKA ZDoggMD)
Director of Healthcare Development
Downtown Project Las Vegas
Choose from more than 30 sessions developed with you in mind, including:
- Conan the Grammarian (1 PD)
- Your "Hitchhiker's Guide" to Medicine's "Tower of Babel" (1 TW)
- Standing and Active Workstations: Novelty or Disruptive Technology? (1 CoM)
- How HDSs' Role Can Stay Relevant in the EMR (1 PD)
- Robotic Surgery in Gynecology (1 CM)
- Strengths Finders Workshop (1 PD)
- HDS to Scribe: Using Your Skills to Keep Doing What You Love! (1 PD)
- Shoring Up the Printer/Copier HIPAA Hazard (1 ML)
- Updates and Audits in Maternal Fetal Medicine (1 CM)
Download the full Conference brochure
Don't delay in registering for AHDI's 2014 Healthcare Documentation Integrity Conference. Complete information is posted online, www.ahdionline.org/ACE. Early bird registration ends April 30!