The Resource Guide for Healthcare Documentation Specialists contains all content from the original Ethical Best Practices Manual for the Healthcare Documentation Sector that relates specifically to best practices for our workforce. Practice guidelines related to at-home HIPAA and regulatory compliance, compensation, employee vs. independent contractor status, and provision of services are all included in this resource guide for the working MT. Sample agreements and contracts, including business associate and noncompete/nonsolicitation agreements are included.
Note: This is a smaller supplement designed for medical transcriptionists and does not contain all contracts, guidelines, and customizable forms contained in the full Manual. MTSOs and independent contractors should refer to the full EBP Manual.
Fee: $49.99 for all AHDI members (Savings = $25.01 off regular list price)
Purchase Resource Guide!
AHDI congratulates those organizations that have incorporated the Manual of Ethical Best Practices for the Healthcare Documentation Sector into their business practices. For those who haven’t, there’s no time like the present. This vital standard includes the following:
- Best Practices Checklist
- Statement of Ethical Best Practices
- AHDI Code of Ethics
- CDIA Code of Ethics
- Best Practices in Operations
- Best Practices in Billing
- Best Practices in Compensation
- Best Practices in Marketing and Solicitation
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor Guidelines
- Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Guidelines
- Production Location Transparency Guidelines
- Sample Non-Solicitation & Non-Compete Agreement
- Best Practices in Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Sample HIPAA Policies and Procedures
- Sample Business Associate Agreement
- Guidelines for Establishing a HIPAA-Compliant Home-Based Office
- U.S. 50-State Data Privacy Survey
View a sample of the content Included in the manual. This sample shows the HIPAA Policy & Procedure Table of Contents and one of the actual policy documents. The HIPAA Policy & Procedures alone encompass over 170 pages of content out of the 18 sections within this manual.
This program carries a value that could easily cost a company tens of thousands of dollars. Click here to order your copy of the manual today.
Fee: $500 Educational/Corporate members (Savings = $250 - $450 on member pricing. This guide retails for $4000.)