Shed or You’re Dead®: How to Stay Alive &
Thrive in the Midst of Healthcare Change!
Millions of dollars and thousands of hours are lost each year due to the inability to get employees to move forward with healthcare changes. Why do 75% of all change efforts fail? And what would your organization be like if everyone could lead and master change? Healthcare organizations that equip their people to SHED faster and quicker will be the ones that survive and thrive!
This interactive keynote session is packed with practical strategies for immediate implementation! Leave empowered to SHED for Success™ and:
- Embrace the concept of shedding and why it is a critical skill in today’s healthcare environment.
- Apply the 3 foundational R’s of shedding to stay positive, juggle multiple priorities, and do more with less.
- Understand and conquer the 5 reasons why people resist change and won’t SHED!
- Overcome the number one barrier in leading and managing change.
- Increase your effectiveness by 75% by removing the biggest obstacles to a successful and sustainable change.
Kathy will give the opening keynote at ACE on Friday, August 19, 2011.
Register by the early-bird deadline of June 20, 2011, to secure the lowest registration rate available!
Visit ACE365: Your ACE 2011 Headquarters