Title: Introduction to the Legislative Leader Program with Dewey Square Group (DSG)
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
- Learn to share your experiences as an MT, healthcare documentation professional, with a broader audience
- Explore ways to organize small groups of advocates in your local area
- Spread the word about the importance of healthcare documentation to patient safety
- Be a voice for all patients
- Become part of the communication hub to bring the national AHDI/MTIA advocacy campaign to your local area.
All Legislative Leaders and individuals interested in the AHDI/MTIA advocacy campaign should join us for this webinar on Wednesday, February 9, 2011, at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific as we explore the AHDI/MTIA Legislative Leaders Program.
Scott Shalett of the Dewey Square Group along with Linda Giles from the Legislative Issues Group will be on hand to discuss what a volunteer can expect should they decide to become a legislative leader, the incentives for participation, and the national AHDI/MTIA advocacy campaign.
This webinar is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in promoting our profession, organizing others to do the same, and for those who want to learn more about the national advocacy efforts of AHDI/MTIA and why all efforts are so critical to the future of our industry and high quality patient care.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: