Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Future Technologies, Updates on Modern Medical Procedures, Skill-Building Workshops, and more at ACE 2010

Have you registered for ACE 2010 yet? Don’t delay, as regular pricing is available for a limited time only! If you are still undecided about attending ACE 2010, check out the schedule of events. The 2010 program is sure to exceed your expectations!

Still on the fence? Check out what one member attendee has to say about the value of ACE for MTs:

A couple of years ago the service I was working for lost a big contract and I found myself suddenly without a job. I sent an email to my AHDI "friends" and 5 minutes later had a response to submit a resume to another company. The following Monday they hired me.....it’s not just what you know (although that’s critical) but it’s also who you know that makes the difference. If it wasn’t for my AHDI connections, this would have been a much more difficult time for me. Every year I attend ACE I meet new people and make new friends...who knows when I might need them again to help me on short notice. - Carrie Boatman, CMT, AHDI-F

Bookmark and Share

No comments: