AHDI recently transitioned to a new association management system (AMS) – Personify, and launched our newly integrated website. As with all major platform transitions, we have experienced many expected and unexpected errors/incompatibilities that we are working hard to correct. Many of you have already contacted us to alert us to errors and pages that cannot be accessed. We greatly appreciate this feedback as it serves to assist us in reaching a more efficient process sooner. Please be advised of the following problems we are currently working to resolve:
• Delivery of membership packets for new and renewing members is delayed. – Please be patient; your packet my take longer to reach you over the next couple of weeks as these will be processed in batches in the order they were received.
• Membership cards are currently not available. – Please wait until this area of the website is restored to access and print your card.
• CMT certificates cannot be downloaded at this time. – New CMTs will receive their certificates by mail. CMTs whose employers need verification of credentialing should contact the AHDI office.
• Professional Practices Network (PPN) is currently offline and not available. – Send professional practice questions to email@example.com.
• The discount link to Stedman’s products in the Member’s Only area is currently not available.
• None of the online directories – members, components, etc. – are currently available. Contact the AHDI office to verify membership or locate a component.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work through these technical issues with the goal of delivering you the most dynamic member experience we can. We will keep you informed as we make corrections and updates to the website. In the meantime, please contact our Member Services Department at 1-800-982-2182 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.