Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AHDI Transitions to Personify!

If you have visited the AHDI website over the last few days, you’ve probably our transition to Personify, our new association management system, including changes in layout and functionality. You may also have encountered access errors and technical glitches. We apologize for the inconvenience as we work to address these issues and ensure the most dynamic online user experience for our members and guests. Please feel free to contact us if you encounter difficulties that prevent you from registering or interacting appropriately with our website (ahdi@ahdionline.org)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear AHDIonline:

Why did you have to change the website, now I can't logon. Also, why did one of the workshops for MT's change from grammar, to coding, which I don't need. I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth by attending this convention.

Thank you

Joyce M. Thompson
Member # 149369