Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Buy a "Willie Getwell" CD and get an "I Love My Career" Mug FREE!

The Willie Getwell educational CD is a proofreading and editing product designed to enhance your skills in the area of editing and error recognition. You will find 40 transcribed and speech-recognized drafts to orient you to the unique editing and proofing process associated with both domains. This CD is pre-approved for 15 CECs in the MT Tools recredentialing core category. Purchase this CD at the member rate of $25 and get a complimentary "I Love My Career" coffee mug (valued at $15). This mug features the "I Love my Career" Next Gen logo. The AHDI website address is printed in white at the bottom of the picture. The mug holds 12 ounces of your favorite tasty beverage and promotes your love for your chosen career.

The CD and mug make for excellent holiday gifts for yourself, coworkers, or your staff.

Purchase your CD with complimentary mug today!

Fee: $25 member/nonmember

No comments: